Please see bellow a list of some of the available devices for electrophysiology:
- The Electrode Interface Board (EIB) provides a connection between an headstage and the electrode wires.
- The Omnetics connectors can be used with several headstages and acquisition devices.
Electrode Interface Board with 32 channels
Includes one 36-pin Omnetics connector (product #A79026-001).
- Diameter: 17.3 mm
- 32 channels (8 tetrodes, 16 stereotrodes)
- 2 holes for 1.25 mm fiber optic ferrules
- 2 holes for screws
- 3101-6 Assembled PCB with 0.35mm holes
- 3101-8 Assembled PCB with 0.50mm holes
Electrode Interface Board with 64 channels
Includes two 36-pin Omnetics connector (product #A79026-001).
- Diameter: 12.3 mm
- 64 channels (16 tetrodes, 32 stereotrodes)
- 3 holes for 1.25 mm fiber optic ferrules
- 2 holes for screws
- 3103-6 Assembled PCB with 0.35mm holes
- 3103-8 Assembled PCB with 0.50mm holes
Electrode Interface Board with 96 channels
Includes three 36-pin Omnetics connector (product #A79026-001).
- 30.4 mm (0.35 mm holes)
- 32.8 mm (0.50 mm holes)
- 96 channels (24 tetrodes, 48 stereotrodes)
- 2 holes with 1.5 mm for screws
- Option to use 2 stimulation channels
- 3105-6 Assembled PCB with 0.35mm holes
- 3105-8 Assembled PCB with 0.50mm holes
Creates a connection between the connector Omnetics #A9435-801 used, for example, on the Neuralynx EIB-36-24TT, and the common 32 channels Omnetics #A70427-801.
With this adaptor you can use any of the headstages (Intan, Plexon, ...) that uses the common 32 Omnetics connector.
- Weight: TBA
- Platted holes for stimulation
- Omnetics #A9435-801 to common 32 channels Omnetics connector
Omnetics Automated Test
Used to make sure that our Electrode Interface Boards are well assembled.
It lights a green LED when the tested line is well assembled and lights a red one when a short-circuit is detected. Additionally, two different beeps are present when one of LEDs are lighted.
Note: We don't ship this device. It is present here as other example of the platform capabilities and to demonstrate part of our production stages were all the EIBs are all completely tested and validated.
Omnetics A79623-001 Breakout Board
Used to breakout the single SPI interface cable trough a slip ring.
It uses the 12 pin connector #A79623-001 from Omnetics.