Load cells acquisition
This device is an ADC interface for reading load cells values and output to the Load Cells interface device.
- 4x flick lock connectors (X1 to X4) with 4 analog inputs each (5V, I+, I-, 0V)
- 1x digital output [RJ45]
- Pressure-sensitive setups
Load cells interface
This device receives digital inputs from 1 or 2 load cells devices and handles data to be output to a computer through a USB port.
It requires a 12V energy supply.
- Controls up to 2 load cells devices
- Digital outputs can be regulated at 3V or 5V
- 1x BNC input signal (IN0)
- 1x BNC output signal (Out0)
- 1x screw terminal connector interface (GND, DOUT1 to DOUT8, DIN0)
- 2x RJ45 for digital inputs (from load cells devices)
- 1x stereo jack for clock sync input (CLKIN)
- 1x USB (for computer)
- 1x power barrel connector jack (12V only)
- 1x screw terminal connector for 5V output (GND, +5V)